Outfit | Pink Print

Pink Blazer Print Shorts Summer Outfit OOTD OOTN WIW what I wore wearing bloggers fashion style how to wear
</span>Pink Blazer Print Shorts Summer Outfit OOTD OOTN WIW what I wore wearing bloggers fashion style how to wear<span class=</span>Pink Blazer Print Shorts Summer Outfit OOTD OOTN WIW what I wore wearing bloggers fashion style how to wear<span class=</span>Pink Blazer Print Shorts Summer Outfit OOTD OOTN WIW what I wore wearing bloggers fashion style how to wear<span class=</span>Pink Blazer Print Shorts Summer Outfit OOTD OOTN WIW what I wore wearing bloggers fashion style how to wear<span class=
Pink Blazer, Black Top, Shorts - H&M | Belt - Primark | Collar Necklace - F21

Hello gorgeous readers, happy weekend! How are you all today? Have you had a nice week?
This is what I wore to the Final of TGI Fridays Got Talent on Wednesday. Again, it was such a fab night and we raised so much money for the Ross Nugent Foundation which is amazing! The boy and I were planning on going out with everyone afterwards to celebrate but instead we babysat for one of the managers and yet again I got to bed at 6am, after being up at 8am! We had Mc D's for breakfast (okay, late lunch) so that made things a little better. I'm off to a Christening today with the boyfriends family, which is always a nice day out and with them should be lots of fun!

What are you all up to this weekend? Anything nice planned?
Leather Shorts Blue Chain Purple Polka Dot Dress Jacket </span>Pink Blazer Print Shorts Summer Outfit OOTD OOTN WIW what I wore wearing bloggers fashion style how to wear<span class=
What I wore to the Semi Finals | What I wore to the Auditions

PS. I have a question about my Blogger/HTML/Web Tutorials. Do you like them integrated on this blog or would you prefer if I did them on a separate blog and updated this weekly with a summary of the new posts?? I'd like to keep both blogs together but I prefer having a different cleaner layout (like this one) for tutorials...what do you think? There's a poll on the top right of my sidebar. Thanks everyone xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment