Friday Favourites 004


friday favourites misseblog blogger pinterest food cupcakes pasta

FIVE FAVOURITES

Fav Treat - How delish do these cupcakes look, Think I'll make them next week!
Fav Dish - Haven't had pasta in so long and this just looks amazing!
Fav Sparkle - Wish I had enough gems left to cover all my nails like this.
Fav Quote - This quote is totally me, I start my day with a coffee.
Fav Design - Designed a couple of things this week, Glitter Buttons being my favourite. Find them here!

Topshop cardigan books wish list lust boots

LUST LIST


New Book - Need a new book to read while curled up in front of a fire with a blanket. Any recommendations? All welcome!

Cardigan - Need a black & grey big chunky cardigan, need another red one too. Hello Autumn :) I'm actually happy to see you. 

Winter Boots - I've really welcomed Autumn haven't I, want some warm ankle boots since I threw all mine out.

What are you lusting after right now?
What little things did you appreciate this week?
What was your favourite laugh this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment