Summer Beauty Essentials

Summer Beauty Essentials Products Tan Sun Screen Lotion Protector Hair Treatment Nail Polish Barry M Mascara

Following on from my Summer Style Essentials Post, todays post is going to be on Beauty Essentials during the Summer months. I've kind of categorized them more, rather than just naming the item like I did in the Style Essentials Post. Here's some of my beauty product essentials;


1. Hair Care; Curly dry hair with blonde highlights and the lovely hot sun...not really a friendship there let me tell you. I'm totally and utterly addicted to Aussie Conditioning Treatments, I use them all and I can't even begin to count how many bottle I've used throughout the years. At the moment, I have at least 7 in my drawer. I'd recommend them to everyone! I also love the Spray in Conditioner which I use when leaving my hair naturally curly. Lastly, Moroccan Oil Treatment or anything with Argan or Olive oil is a great treatment, just don't use heat while they're on your hair or you will fry it!


2. Flirty Scent; I've found myself reaching for S&G Mist You Madly Fragrance a lot this summer instead of my perfumes! I love the scent of this, I never bought it because to be honest like most of these sort of things, I thought it would smell cheap. But I got one at Christmas and it's amazing! Someone stole my bottle at a party so I've repurchased it and use it all the time. The bottle lasts forever too, lovely summery scent.


3. Waterproof Mascara; I'm a big lover of Maybellines Mascara! One of my all time favourites is the Falsies one, I really noticed a difference to my lashes. It comes in a Waterproof option, perfect for holidays!


4. Coral Nail Polish; Another huge colour for summer is coral and this Barry M nail paint is my favourite. I'm pretty sure I've worn it 80% of the time this summer. So bright and pretty and looks fab with a tan.


5. Lip Care; Most of the time I won't even wear a lipstick or lipgloss, I'll just use Vaseline or some other kind of lip balm to make them soft and smooth.


6. Face Products; You need some kind of sun screen, even when there's clouds! Try get a foundation with a SPF to make sure you're keeping your skin protected. A light foundation is another necessary item for your makeup bag. I look for something light but with good coverage, I really like Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Foundation, it's light and lasts the day. I also tried the Bourjois Happy Light Foundation while on holidays and it was pretty nice, it does feel a little damp on the face but a little powder sorts that out. I'd also say invest in a good powder, it will keep your face from looking shiny. Plus, sometimes, when I'm tanned (false tan obviously) I'll skip foundation and just use Macs Mineralized Skinfinish Natural which offers good coverage for a powder.


7. False Tan; It always nice to boost a natural tan with some false stuff. Being Irish, I have no natural tan at all so this is a must for me! My favourite two are L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gel for a really natural gorgeous glow and St. Moriz Mousse for easy application with a lovely dark colour.

What are 7 of your Summer Beauty Essentials?
Check out my Summer Style Essentials Post and let me know yours?
Have a look at my latest outfit posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment