Review | Button & Bows Jewellery (plus 10% Off)

Barbie Head Ear Rings Pink Purple Jewellery Button and Bows Vintage jewelry cute sweet girly necklace</span>Barbie Head Ear Rings Pink Purple Jewellery Button and Bows Vintage jewelry cute sweet girly necklace<span class=
Button and Bow Factory Jewellery Hand Made Picked Irish Cute Vintage Barbie Pearl</span>Button and Bow Factory Jewellery Hand Made Picked Irish Cute Vintage Barbie Pearl<span class=

The jewellery I've been wearing in some of my latest outfit posts have been by The Button and Bow Factory. A very cute Irish owned jewellery store containing pieces handmade and handpicked, made up of a number different themes such as Kitsch, Vintage, Childhood memories, Sweet treats and more. Each piece is limited so you will have a fairly unique piece.

Barbie Head Ear Rings Pink Purple Jewellery Button and Bows Vintage jewelry cute sweet girly necklace
Barbie Head Ear Rings Pink Purple Jewellery Button and Bows Vintage jewelry cute sweet girly necklaceBarbie Head Ear Rings Pink Purple Jewellery Button and Bows Vintage jewelry cute sweet girly necklace

I got sent a surprise goodie bag, which was very exciting. The pieces I received aren't things I would of personally picked out myself, but they are so cute. They came in a pink envelope, with a little pink and white paper bag inside, closed with two floral hair clips. Inside was three little pink bags containing the pieces and a packet of Love Hearts, how cute! They're all great quality and they have a huge selection to choose from, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and hair accessories. From what I can see, everything is less than €15 and there's a summer sale on at the moment so make sure you take a look. Oh and they do worldwide shipping for FREE! AND, they're Irish, so now you have to check them out.

Button and Bow Factory jewellery jewelry vintage cute girly pieces ear rings necklaces clips hair accessories barbie peach gold

I went onto the The Button and Bow Factory website and selected all the pieces I wanted, well I couldn't go through with my order because woweeee all those little pieces add up, it was over €100. I'm trying to narrow it down to make an order. What pieces should I get? Have a look at their website or Facebook page & let me know what pieces you love? Fancy a discount... Entesummer12 at the checkout & receive 10% off!

*Products were sent to me by the Button & Bow Factory. This does not affect my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment