Friday Favourites 002

Friday favourites sun pier photography ombre wall laugh funny blogger life

FIVE FAVOURITES

Fav Breaky - Pancakes with strawberries & nutella!
Fav Laugh - Fresh Prince Text.
Fav Day - Parents anniversary on Tuesday, had a lovely day out in my dad's home town.
Fav Feeling - Parents coming home after a week and restocking the fridge.
Fav DIY - This ombré wall, how amazing! It looks so nice, love the colours used too. 

Studded Lita JC Boots Dupes Handbag River Island Flats Topshop

LUST LIST


Lita-esque Boots - Been loving these over the passed few months, I've seen more and more dupes which is making me want a pair even more. So many colours and patterns! I love the studded ones too, amazing.

Black Handbag - Been looking for a replacement for my black River Island bag. I really want another black bag with either gold or silver detailing, I'm thinking chains or studs or something. On the lookout for the perfect one but I really like this one from River Island.

Studded Flats - Need to find myself a nice pair of these, asap! I think they'll be fab to wear even into Autumn/Winter...until the snow attacks that is. Any recommendations?

What are you lusting after right now?
What little things did you appreciate this week?
What was your favourite laugh this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment