Friday Favourites 001

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Five Favourites


Fav LaughSwagrid!! haha I loved this, how cool does he look!? lol
Fav Blog - Amazing outfits by She Wears Fashion, I wanKavita's entire wardrobe!
Fav News - I won 2nd place & a £50 voucher in the ASOS Challenge yay!
Fav Tip - Mark out water bottles & hopefully then I'll drink more (check out iDrate app which reminds you when to drink).
Fav Inspiration - I actually went and worked out after seeing Mileys Stomach, look how toned it is.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lust List


Macbook - My laptop broke a while back and I haven't needed another one, but now with college coming up I know it would be handy to have. I was looking up the Sony Vaio the other day, but I love my iMac so much that I want a Macbook. It would be handier for swapping over my projects too, just so bloody expensive!

Disco Pants - I've been wanting these for months and months now, I couldn't justify the price tag though (€80-90). So many dupes have come out now thankfully that look amazing and are so much cheaper. I want a pair of the Glamorous ones.

Hi Top Wedges - I never thought they'd be my thing but I love them! I'd pair them with jeans or leggings, something casual. Perfect for adding height since I'm only 5"3. Not sure what colour/style to get though, thoughts?

What are you lusting after right now?
What was your favourite inspiration this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment